Traxxpad Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traxxpad Spot

Discussion of music production on PSP's Portable Music Studio, Traxxpad. Also exhange free drumkits in the Traxxpad format!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRAXXPAD DRUMKIT NEWS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TraxxpadSpot
Admin

TRAXXPAD DRUMKIT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: TRAXXPAD DRUMKIT NEWS   TRAXXPAD DRUMKIT NEWS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:11 am

A new site will be launching soon that will be sort of like iTunes but only for your Traxxpad portable studio on your psp. One of the Traxxpad makers saw the forum and liked the kits that I started for it and has personally asked me to design drum kits for the upcoming Traxxpad site where users can go buy fresh drum kits. I will keep you posted as to what will happen. I will also try to update a few kits for you guys in a few days.
Back to top Go down
https://traxxpadspot.forumotion.com
KAWIKAZA

PostSubject: Re: TRAXXPAD DRUMKIT NEWS   TRAXXPAD DRUMKIT NEWS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:27 am

hey man thats great i was wondering if anyone was still on here. u did an awesome job with those kits
Back to top Go down
TraxxpadSpot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRAXXPAD DRUMKIT NEWS   TRAXXPAD DRUMKIT NEWS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:06 am

thanks man. I got a few more I am gonna toss up hopefully in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
https://traxxpadspot.forumotion.com
hellfreezesover

PostSubject: Re: TRAXXPAD DRUMKIT NEWS   TRAXXPAD DRUMKIT NEWS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:16 am

Wazza homie, where i can upload my banks? I do not want to erase them in a month :-/ Thx a lot for reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRAXXPAD DRUMKIT NEWS   TRAXXPAD DRUMKIT NEWS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRAXXPAD DRUMKIT NEWS
Page 1 of 1