Traxxpad Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traxxpad Spot

Discussion of music production on PSP's Portable Music Studio, Traxxpad. Also exhange free drumkits in the Traxxpad format!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

traxxpad banks?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samp

traxxpad banks? Empty
PostSubject: traxxpad banks?   traxxpad banks? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:14 am

what up-- dope forum. Ok so any requests can be made into a traxxpad bank? is it sampled into the psp or are the wav's saved in the real traxxpad format? just wondering -thanks
Back to top Go down
TraxxpadSpot
Admin

traxxpad banks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: traxxpad banks?   traxxpad banks? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:28 am

They will be sampled into the PSP because Traxxpad dose not use .wav but I can still use .wav files and make then into Traxxpad banks by sampling them into it. Don't worry, the quality is great. If you have your USB cable for your psp just hook that up and download the kits from the Traxxpad Drumkits area (Traxxpad saves them really small) and then unzip the file with winrar, then you will see a folder. Take that whole folder and drop it in your psp in the folder where all of your saved games go. Then go to the Rtist mode and lode the bank. Those were sampled from my personal .wav sounds and if you hook it up to some goods speakers, you will see the quality is all there.

Did you have a specific request?
Back to top Go down
https://traxxpadspot.forumotion.com
samp

traxxpad banks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: traxxpad banks?   traxxpad banks? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:42 am

thanks! that sounds dope. i got mad samples in my wav collection but it just seems alil tedious to sample with tthe psp because i have to keep unplugging the jack to hear the playback of what i sample then reconnect the jack etc...But i wish they would release the traxxpad format so we can just create banks of waves to load on the memory stick, but maybe they will do that in the future.. but good looking out on the board and the samples!! i will post some wavs.
peace
Back to top Go down
1trackmind

traxxpad banks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: traxxpad banks?   traxxpad banks? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:49 pm

yo you can get a Y connector from any radio shack or electronics store. i plugged one end to the line in and the other to the speakers. you wont have to keep unpluggin it this way.
Back to top Go down
TraxxpadSpot
Admin

traxxpad banks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: traxxpad banks?   traxxpad banks? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:34 pm

Any Requests?
Back to top Go down
samp

traxxpad banks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: traxxpad banks?   traxxpad banks? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:16 am

Back to top Go down
TraxxpadSpot
Admin

traxxpad banks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: traxxpad banks?   traxxpad banks? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:53 am

Yup. Thats it.
Back to top Go down
samp

traxxpad banks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: traxxpad banks?   traxxpad banks? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

traxxpad banks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: traxxpad banks?   traxxpad banks? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

traxxpad banks?
Page 1 of 1